Friday, April 28, 2006
tagged by freakin' babs...
"So the rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
1. i used to use what became my own "personal" plate, knife and fork. they were all "odd" utensils...they became totally MINE. nobody else [dared] used them. i would get a tad snippy if anyone did too. i remember the plate was brown earthenware.
2. i believe i will suffer from an ocd sooner, rather than later. i partly blame the amount of doors in this flat. .."fuck, did i lock it or not?"
3. i once had an out of body experience...i guess that is what you would call it...i wish i could again.
4. i just about always
pre-type my posts and comments in a word doc. surprisingly enough i am pretty diligent in spelling. if it's spelt wrong it's because it's meant to be...
5. i have this "gift" of remembering complete and utter useless bastid bit's of trivia...yet if my shower sequence gets out of whack i am liable to step out of it with one ear dirty and one leg shaved.
6. i am addicted to stationary. paper, pens, pencils etc, etc. i get almost moist at the mere thought of stationary aisles in shops. ouff stationary stores.
hmmm eeiney meenie moe...
Posted by apositivepessimist ::
3:03 pm ::
Post / Read Comments