Sunday, November 12, 2006
Every now and again...
my Father sends on an email that I find amusing enough to share with you...well anyone really.
Okay, here's what you gotta do...yes gotta.
Get a blank piece of paper draw a picture of a whole pig on it, not just the head but a basic drawing of one, don't spend too long on it Picasso.
Draw the pig before you read on.
IF YOU DON'T...THE TEST WILL NOT WORK!!
So have you done it yet or what.
Here's mine that I prepared earlier...Shut UP is too a pig
[<---click to see ;)]
**Now don't read any further until you have drawn the goddamn pig**
The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer.
· If the pig is drawn to the top of the paper you are positive and optimistic.
Toward the middle you are realistic.
Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic and have a tendency to behave negatively .
· Facing left you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates, birthdays etc.
Facing right you are innovative and active but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you always remember dates .
Facing front [looking at you] you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
· With lots of details you are analytical, cautious and distrustful.
With few details, you are emotional and naive , you care little for details and are a risk taker.
· With less than 4 legs showing you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
With 4 legs showing you are secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals.
If you have drawn more than 4 legs you are stupid. Heh.
· The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. The bigger the better.
· The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life and once again the longer the better.
Okay, who didn't draw a tail?
Hmmm so what did your pig look like huh?
Labels: Family and Assorted Fucktards
Posted by apositivepessimist ::
7:40 pm ::
Post / Read Comments